Foodie Friday #2 Basil Pesto without Nuts Recipe
Hey guys today I made Basil Pesto without Nuts it's super basic and super easy. The basil leaves came straight from my little garden. So thank you mother nature!
I added this to my pasta and Babyburrrr loved it! We've been trying very hard to eat more veggies than meat or only have meat one meal a day. Healthier the better! :]
3 cups fresh basil leaves
2-3 cloves garlic (I added 3 and it was a bit stingy, but I love garlic so it didnt bother me much)
About 1/2 cup quality parmesan cheese, grated
Splash of fresh lemon juice
About 1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a food processor or blender, chop up the garlic until it is minced.
2. Add in the basil and cheese and start to blend. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the machine is running. Blend until smooth.
3. Squeeze in a little lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Taste the sauce and adjust to your likings.
5. Put in a freezer container and freeze if you wish or use it right away.
I literally left her for 5 minutes and this happens! She really really loved it
BTW don't forget to enter the
Only a few people entered so there's a higher chance you would win!